Benefits of Membershipweb@dmin
ARCH can offer companies a wide range of benefits including access to agile, cost-effective research, as well as a platform for interacting with other companies in the Connected Health space. Read more about the many benefits of membership below:
- Industry members are provided with access to a multidisciplinary team of medical, policy, technology, economic, and business experts to explore and evaluate potential connected health solutions for the global market.
- Access to ARCH research expertise to answer specific questions or explore and conduct targeted research projects outside of the ARCH Core funding.
- Access to a live test bed infrastructure.
- As an industry member, you would have the opportunity to govern, steer and influence the direction of our Core programme of research, which is 100% funded by Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland.
- Partnership and participation in national and EU research funding applications
- Industry members are invited to attend special networking events arranged by ARCH, for example, morning breakfast briefings, workshops, open days, dissemination and outreach events. This provides an invaluable opportunity to meet with other industry members, to cultivate collaborations and to develop research ideas on a broader scale
- Ongoing education opportunities exist for members including lecture series and executive education updates
- Regular communications are circulated on global developments in the Connected Health domain.
- ARCH currently has a database of connected health research reports across a number of domains including care, market, business model analysis, the health economic case for connected health, usability, technical analysis and software standards, quality and regulation. As an industry member, you would have access to these reports, to IP and to demonstrators.
Find out How to Become an Industry Member
now or contact Alica May, Project Co-ordinator on 01 7165400 or email email@example.com for more information.