An excellent development and training opportunity is now available for experienced researchers to work with ARCH and gain experience translating research into practice.
Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions COFUND
A total of 50 Fellowships will be awarded in 2 Calls over 5 years.
Call 1 will open on 30th January 2017 with a deadline for applications of 31st March 2017. Awarded Fellowships will run for 3 years from 30th September 2017 to 31st August 2020.
Call 2 will open on 01 March 2018 with a deadline for applications of 30th April 2018. Awarded Fellowships will run for 3 years from 30 October 2018 to 30 September 2021
- Experienced researchers are eligible, i.e. those researchers in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience at the time of recruitment.
- Applicants of any nationality are welcome to apply – note eligible researchers are those who have not been in Ireland for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to recruitment.
- Applicants must be able to communicate through the English language.
- Quality and Efficiency of Implementation
- Excellent development and training
- Contractual Security
- Excellent salary, plus family allowance
- Inter-sectoral mobility
- Acquisition of skills
- Gain experience translating research into practice – widening career options
Don’t waste any time, and get in touch with ARCH now to explore this funding mechanism further! Go to http://www.horizon2020.ie/career-fit/ to find out more.
Further details are available here: ARCH Career FIT Overview.