ARCH Industry Members Odyssey Validation Consultants are hosting a roundtable-style, interactive webinar with Emmett Nolan, IT manager, Aspen Pharma Trading Limited, as he shares his unique insights into why Aspen chose now to migrate on-premise GxP applications to the Odyssey VC/Egenera GxP Compliant Cloud Platform.
This is an excellent opportunity to hear from, and interact with an IT leader who has been part of an innovative journey of real business transformation in a highly-regulated landscape across multiple global sites.
What will you learn?
• End user experience – challenges and successes
• The business drivers for GxP Cloud
• The regulatory impact of migrating to a GxP Compliant Cloud Platform
• View of regulators on GxP Cloud offerings
• Steps involved in migrating GxP applications to a GxP Compliant Cloud Platform
Who should attend?
This webinar is ideal for C-Level executives, as well as compliance, finance and IT professionals in regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotech, biomed and IOT/Connected Health. Hear the compelling reasons that finally turned the tipping point in favor of making the move for this pharma industry leader.
Meet the Webinar Team:
• Emmett Nolan: IT Manager Aspen Pharma Trading Ltd.
• Oisin Curran: CEO Odyssey VC Ltd.
• Pete Manca: CEO Egenera
You can register for this webinar here.