Enterprise Ireland will be hosting an event ‘Opening Doors to the NHS’ on Wednesday, 4th May from 9am to 16pm.
Four speakers from the NHS will deliver talks around the access points and initiatives for engagement with SMEs, along with an introduction to ARCH. A brief outline of talks is listed below:
- Innovation Agenda in the NHS (drivers, access points, funding opportunities, role of Health Enterprise East etc.) (Dr Anne Blackwood, Chief Executive HEE)
- Understanding the Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) & the Small Business Research Initiative (Karen Livingstone, Eastern AHSN)
- NHS Procurement, tips for access points and success (Alyson Brett,NHS Commercial Solutions)
- Digital Health – UK Landscape (Dr Bryan Griffiths) – Bryan has just finished a detailed report for us around the digital health landscape in England, of which hardcopies will be available for the attendees on the day.
- An introduction to Applied Research for Connected Health (Michael O’Shea) – An overview of how ARCH, as an EI funded Technology Centre, can be leveraged to assist companies in their applied research efforts in the connected health space.
For information on registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.