The NDRC recently announced a new call for NDRC Catalyser. This investment programme is aimed at start-ups and founder teams with deep domain expertise and novel technology that address a significant unmet market need or problem.
An investment of up to €100k is being offered along with significant support and mentoring through a 6 month acceleration programme.
The application closing date is Wednesday 6th April.
What are they looking for?
- Deep know-how and technology, beyond proof of concept that addresses a significant global unmet market need or problem.
- Globally scalable product or services-led propositions
- Potential to be investor ready or revenue generating within 6-9 months
- Strong commercial and technical team
What is on offer:
- Up to €100k investment via convertible loan
- An initial investment of €30k
- Further investment of up to €70k, subject to achieving agreed milestones
- 6 month intensive, deeply experiential commercially-focused programme
- Mentoring by the some of the best in the ecosystem
- Peer-to-Peer learning
More information is available here: http://www.ndrc.ie/catalyser/